Someone who’s dependent on alcohol may not realize they have a dependency until they face a crisis. Therefore, they have to hit rock bottom before they admit to the problem. Whether or not you’ve reached that point or you’re ready to seek treatment before things get any worse, an alcohol detox center is the best place to start a new, sober life.
Alcohol Addiction Requires the Right Treatment
Have you tried to stop drinking in the past? Moreover, maybe you did it because you got a DUI and you knew you had to make a change. Perhaps you’re facing financial struggles or difficulty in your professional life.
Were you able to quit, or did you resume drinking after a period of abstinence? For many people, alcohol dependency becomes a vicious cycle. Furthermore, a person may feel extremely guilty when they drink, but powerless to stop. Although they know negative results are sure to come, they simply cannot quit on their own.
Alcohol addiction treatment can be challenging, but as with any other drug treatment, a well-rounded, comprehensive plan that tackles all areas of health provides many people the fresh start they need.
Benefits of an Alcohol Detox Center
Once you’re ready to overcome alcohol dependency, what’s next? You might already know that detox is the first step in a rehab program. However, where you detox can make a difference.
For example, beginning your rehab in an alcohol detox center offers you important benefits, such as:
- Supervision: This is one of the biggest differences between at-home detox and detoxing in a qualified facility. Specifically, when you detox alone, it can be all too easy to succumb to cravings. In a detox center, you’ll have constant monitoring.
- Safety: Long-term alcohol abusers can suffer serious, life-threatening withdrawal symptoms. However, having the constant monitoring that a detox center offers is a much safer way to start rehab.
- Comfort: In most cases, withdrawal symptoms aren’t dangerous, but they can still be extremely uncomfortable. Some detox facilities provide medical intervention if needed to make the process less painful.
- Strong foundation: To begin your road to recovery, detoxing is essential. In a treatment center, you’ll be sure to detox safely and properly, which sets the stage for a good recovery.
- Drug-free environment: An alcohol detox center will be a drug- and alcohol-free zone, so no matter how bad your cravings get, you won’t be able to give in to them.
After the first week, you’ll begin feeling much better. In addition, your mind will be clearer, and you’ll be ready to move into the longer phase of rehab and recovery.
Experience a Safe, Comfortable Rehab With Us
Silver Pines Treatment Center is an addiction treatment facility near Hazleton, Pennsylvania. Clients can begin recovery in our secluded, wooded environment, free from distractions.
We provide a very structured program, leaving you with little downtime to focus on negative emotions. Between work therapy, outdoor activities, intensive therapy and more, your days will be full of support and around-the-clock care.
For example, our addiction treatment programs include:
- Alcohol detox
- Drug detox
- Residential treatment program
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Nutrition education
You deserve a fresh start in comfortable, peaceful surroundings. Therefore, let us help you begin the path to recovery. Call us today at 866-345-2147. With our treatment, you can overcome drug and alcohol addiction and be free to enjoy a new, sober phase of your life.