Could a State College addiction treatment center be a good option for you? Maybe. However, before you make your final decision, see what nearby Mahanoy City has to offer. In fact, this short drive of two hours could make a significant difference in your ability to attain lifelong sobriety.
What to Expect from a Typical State College Addiction Treatment Center
Because State College is a college town, facilities typically cater to a younger clientele. This reality is unfortunate for individuals who aren’t in the 18 to 25 years of age demographic. It also creates problems for people who don’t feel that they fit in with the college crowd. This can be true even if the age range isn’t an issue.
Another problem for those seeking addiction treatments at the locale is an asset of the area: festivals. There’s a constant hustle and bustle, which makes these events ideally suited for vendors. But for someone seeking out the tranquility of a rehab facility, the college town may not be a good option. Typically, a good-quality center elsewhere will offer a peaceful setting that supports healing and recovery.
Looking Toward Mahanoy City for Healing
When you leave behind a State College addiction treatment center, head for Mahanoy City. It offers a smaller setting that doesn’t attract large crowds. Instead, it features a serene environment that removes you from stressors. There, a rehab facility works with program participants to overcome addiction through a variety of modalities.
Just because you’re dealing with a smaller setting doesn’t mean that you won’t receive state-of-the-art treatment. Case in point is the Silver Pines Treatment Center, which offers modalities such as:
- Gender-specific healing that allows for a men’s and women’s path to addiction recovery
- Trauma therapy that helps individuals overcome unresolved issues of the past, which still affect the present time
- A homelike atmosphere that appeals to people who’ve missed the personal touch that this level of care brings
- Holistic treatments featuring exercise, nutritional counseling, and Yoga to connect the mind, body, and spirit to the healing process
Finding the Rehab Facility that Meets Your Needs
The goal of rehab is to break the dependence on chemicals. To achieve this goal, you’ll work with a group of therapists who can take you from detox to therapy. Detoxification is the initial step that breaks the physiological dependence. Therapy then breaks the psychological addiction.
Frequently, the two treatments intersect. For this reason, program participants typically have better chances at healing by receiving treatment at facilities that offer both. Therapists at these locations succeed in helping individuals stay focused on getting clean and attaining lifelong sobriety. They also have the opportunity to assist with modalities to ease withdrawal symptoms whether they’re physical or psychological in nature.
Evidence-Based Treatments Make the Difference
Whether you select the Mahanoy City or a State College addiction treatment center, investigate treatment options. They should be evidence-based for maximum effectiveness. Examples include:
- Inpatient treatment for maximum access to therapy sessions
- Cognitive behavioral therapy that allows program participants to examine patterns for negativity
- Contingency management offers incentives to affect behavioral changes
- Family behavior therapy helps program participants to overcome unhealthy dynamics in the home
- Dual diagnosis and assessment for qualified program participants
When you’re ready to find out more about rehab treatment at a secluded location, reach out to the Silver Pines Treatment Center. You don’t have to live with your addiction any longer. Call 866-345-2147 now for help from a qualified substance abuse treatment center.